Thursday, April 28, 2011

One of My Favorites: Dr. Perricone High Potency Eye Lift


Thanks to total exhaustion and genetics, I have terrible dark circles and bags under my eyes.  Or at least I did.  I have been on the search for a great eye cream that would actually show results.  After trying numerous brands, I was about to give up when I came across Dr. Perricone's High Potency Eye Lift.  Ah-mazing.  When I made my original purchase I was extremely hesitant due to the price (yes, $95 for a small bottle of eye cream is a lot) but within a few weeks, I saw a noticeable difference in my dark circles and bags.  I have now been using it for 6 months and LOVE it.  Yes, it may be pricier, but it is a small price to pay to not look like I got hit by a truck every morning.

Post a Comment

previous next