Friday, July 1, 2011

Sun Hats for the Babes

Sun hats are a must for babies.  I think everyone agrees with that.  But which one does the job while remaining cute AND staying on their head?  That has always been the issue for me.  Thanks to our little trip out to Palm Springs, and a visit to a children's boutique called "She She Kids", I found the perfect hat!  They are  The Original Flap Happy Hats.  Here is baby girl modeling her new red one.



They are all UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of 50+ and look adorable on.  They tie under the neck so it is hard for her to pull off, and it stayed tied through the entire day of swimming in the baby pool and going down water slides (with me of course - no bad parenting over here!).  Because I liked it so much I picked up a second one in pink just to ensure she has one to match each all of her bathing suits.

Another plus?  Diapers.com carries them and you can order here for quick delivery!

Post a Comment

previous next