Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Marc Allison Jeans

Bells c/o Marc Allison Jeans
A few months ago I was introduced to Marc Allison Jeans thanks to a fab lady who works for them who also conveniently lives right down the street.  Lucky me because the second I tried on a pair, I was hooked.  I am a jean freak as I am sure many of you are.  No matter what the hubby says, I can never have enough.

Marc Allison Jeans were created by Marc Flashberg, a 30 year veteran in the denim business.  Marc felt that fit and comfort should not come just from the pattern but from the fabric as well.  And it cannot be just a great fabric but "one that moves with the body, retains it's shape and looks fashionable".  If you have ever tried a pair of these jeans on you will know that he hit the nail on the head.  First, they are the most comfortable jeans I own.  Soft is an understatement.  Second, my hubby always seems to compliment me when I am wearing them.  The fit is impeccable.  Flattering and comfortable.  Perfect.  If you do not believe me, believe Gisele Bundchen, Halle Berry or Emmy Rossum, who are all fans. 

The best part of this entire post is that they are still launching their line and therefore, have sales reps across the country who are able to sell their jeans at wholsale prices to consumers in order to get the word out.  This means that jeans which are retailing at $185-$220 can be yours for $98.

If you are interested in ordering a pair, simply click here and express your interest in a pair and Marc Allison will help connect you with a local rep.  You can view their entire collection here.  I am a huge fan of the Bell but know individuals who also love the skinny and bootcut.  

Here are additional photos of me styling the jeans over the past few weeks.. 


Want to see more?  Just click click here for an additional look!

Also, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Post a Comment

previous next