Friday, December 14, 2012

TGIF

Words cannot express how excited I am that today is Friday.

The hubby gets home today after being on the East Coast all week and between teacher conferences, minimum days, birthday parties, working and trying to get things in order for Christmas, I am toast.

I have been fantasizing about some down time this weekend all week and have even gone as far as to make it visual.


Indulge

Doesn't this all just look yummy??

How much down time I actually get is yet to be seen (I am guessing based on the way our weekend looks, not much) but there is absolutely no way this weekend is going to end without me taking a bath, drinking champagne and overeating desserts.

On a side note, that blanket on the top right is the BEST BLANKET EVER.  It is faux fur and from Restoration Hardware and I am obsessed with it.  I walk around the house like a 2 year old with their lovie.  If you are looking for the coziest blanket to curl up on the couch, this is it.  

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

previous next