Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Favorites

This morning I was incredibly sad to see Thanksgiving break come to an end.  I love the lazy mornings with the kids when they climb in bed with me and we watch shows together.  I love not having any plans, playing board games, decorating the house for Christmas and going on walks.  I love having the hubby home and spending so much time with family and friends.  The holidays have begun and I am loving every minute of it.

One part of the holidays that I love is spending time with the family watching Christmas movies.  There are so many good ones and there seems like there isn't enough time in the month of December to fit them all in.  These are some moments from some of my favorite Christmas movies to brighten up your Monday morning.

It's A Wonderful Life

Polar Express

Beautiful Girls

Love Actually


Christmas Vacation


Other ones not listed that I love to watch this time of year are Miracle on 34th Street, ELF, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Santa Claus, Home Alone and One Magic Christmas.  

I think I could keep going.  There are just too many! 

Happy start to the Holidays!

Post a Comment

previous next