Monday, April 28, 2014

Creamy Farfalle with Cremini and Asparagus


I did it again.

Thursday arrived and though I should have taken the time to put together a post, I decided against it, going with being lazy, cutting out early and enjoying our Spring Break.

It felt good.

This past week was awesome.  

From the pool to the beach, from Los Angeles to Palm Desert, even though we stayed local, I was able to indulge in all the things that make Southern California amazing.
We sometimes take things for granted around here.
We shouldn't.
But we do.
It was nice to enjoy them all throughout the week.

Last night I was so sad to see the break come to an end so I decided to make one last Spring time meal for dinner, just to make the feeling last longer.  I created this Creamy Farfalle with Cremini and Asparagus and served it with a great Chardonnay.  It was light, delicious and tasted like summer.  Recipe notes: I did leave out the walnuts and perhaps added A LOT of salt and pepper to give it a bit more flavor.  

It was the perfect way to end Spring Break and begin the countdown to Summer.

Only 44 days.
Not to be exact or anything.



There is only one more day to enter the Casey's Cupcakes giveaway!  Enter here.

Post a Comment

previous next