Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Marc Allison....again

I know, I know.  I have already posted about Marc Allison jeans.  The thing is, I have become so obsessed with them that I felt the need to bring them up again.  I have been a huge fan of my wide leg jeans for some time but have recently acquired a pair of their straight leg (in black cherry) and boot leg (in olive) and cannot seem to stop wearing them.
c/o Marc Allison Jeans
I actually have to make myself not wear them because I tend to lean towards them every day.  It has been a long time since finding a brand of jeans that has a phenomenal cut (probably the most flattering jeans I own) but are also extremely comfortable.  Add to the fact that they are $98 when purchased from a local rep (instead of the $185-$220 that they cost at Fred Segal) and there really are no excuses not to at least try them.  And if you try them, I am 99% sure you will love them.  

If you are interested in trying a pair for yourself, simply click here and send Marc Allison an email, letting them know you are interested in having a rep reach out to you.  Their customer service is great and their response is extremely quick. Location is not an issue as they have reps all over the country.  Also, let me know if you end up grabbing a pair!  I would love to hear what you think of them! 

If you would like additional information on Marc Allison jeans, you can read my original post by simply clicking here



Post a Comment

previous next