Monday, February 4, 2013

Sauteed Kale


If you are anything like me, then you spent yesterday over-indulging in high-fat, high-yumminess and are potentially running off to the gym as fast as you can.  If you didn't, then I think you are lying.  It is just what happens on Super Bowl Sunday.  Well, in all honesty, I have actually not indulged yet because I am writing this PRIOR to the Super Bowl, guaranteeing that I could enjoy myself without having to write this at night.  Now you know my secret.

Because we may all be feeling a bit guilty on over-indulging, I thought I would share my favorite kale recipe thus far.  It is incredibly simple, tastes yummy and makes for the perfect side dish.  We threw it next to some sliders topped with carmelized onions and avocado, along with sweet potato fries, to make the perfect Friday night dinner.


Post a Comment

previous next