Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday...


We are almost there.
Baseball has now ended (with a 1st place tournament finish I might add!).
We are all over homework.
School is out next week.
The weather is warming up.
Summer, we are ready.
I mean, REALLY ready.

And as everything winds down, I embark into the weekend extremely apprehensive about tomorrow.  The hubby and I committed to running on a team for the Camp Pendleton Mud Run and now it is here.  Back on January 1st when we were asked to be a part of the team, it sounded like a blast.  Now, when it is a few hours away, I am beginning to ask myself what we were thinking.  Six miles is not the problem.  No, I am not worried about that at all.  It is the fire hoses, mud pools, huge hills, walls and crawling under wire that has me a tad bit nervous.  Everyone keeps telling me that it is going to be a blast, and I am sure it will be, as long as I do not pass out or break any bones along the way.  The plus side is that perhaps it will be like taking a very long, excruciating mud bath and my skin will look fabulous afterward.  Who knows.  Even the promo scares me.



I will be sure to update everyone next week if and when I survive.

If you missed it this week...
I shared one of my favorite closet staples
I pulled together some leather and camo for Spring
Baby Girl became a dancer

Happy Weekend

Post a Comment

previous next