Tuesday, June 11, 2013

One vs. Two


The one-piece vs. the two-piece.

Every summer I think I am going to venture over to the one-piece side to "try them out".  And each summer I end up in bikinis.  

I want to find a fabulous one-piece, I really do.  And I am not talking about just any one-piece but something that is sophisticated and sexy at the same time.  There are a million of them out there but every time I try them on I actually think they look less flattering on me than a bikini.  How wearing less clothing feels better I do not think I will ever be able to explain but it just does. 

And so this summer begins, with me trying on a few one-pieces that I just didn't like and now I am back to finding some cute bikinis. 

So I ask you.  
Which do you prefer?
Have you made the switch from one to the other? 

Post a Comment

previous next