Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekend

via
The weekend is here and we will be spending most of our time on the soccer field enjoying a little mid-summer tournament.  When we are not cheering the Oldest on we will be packing for our vacation (leaving next Tuesday!!) and celebrating a friend's birthday.  This weekend also marks the final month countdown before school starts.  I am SO NOT ready for the kids to go back to school and am happy we have some vacations planned prior to that last day of summer.  

I spent this last week finalizing some details for for some fun upcoming projects and cannot wait to share them with you!  Keep an eye out.

If you missed it this week...
We had some fun with Disney and Old Navy...
I planned a look for Brunch...
 I took a look back at what I wore...
we enjoyed some breathtaking views in LA...

I will be announcing the winner of the Burke Williams giveaway on Monday.
Today is the last day!  Enter here.

Have a great weekend. 

1 comments

  1. I love that quote! It's one of my absolute favorites!!!!

    ReplyDelete

previous next