Monday, July 8, 2013

Zoe Karssen

If you follow me on Instagram, you will have noticed that I tend to wear t-shirts a lot.  It is a staple for a mom.  When it comes to t-shirts, I can be a bit snobby about them.  I like really thin, soft, flattering shirts that wash well, don't shrink and have a bit of style to them.  The only brand that consistently delivers on all the above is Zoe Karssen.  Founded in Amsterdam in 2010, the brand has focused on creating cool, easy-to-wear t-shirts and sweats.  I also love all the rock and roll, fashion and pop culture references printed on each shirt.  They create a little fun on an item that can sometimes be considered boring.
Zoe Karssen
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

These are some of my favorites but you can find a large selection at ASOS, The OutNet, Net-a-Porter and of course, at Zoe Karssen.

1 comments

  1. I love your red one. Might have to SWF (single-white-female) it!

    ReplyDelete

previous next