Friday, July 29, 2011

What the heck is a MamaRoo?

4Moms MamaRoo Bouncer

I will tell you.  It is an alien looking, egg shaped, kick ass baby bouncer.  Some of its ridiculous features are:
* 5 motions
* 5 speeds
* 5 nature sounds
* MP3 plug in

And that is just to name a few.  Until my best friend received this as a shower gift, I had never heard of it.  Now I am hearing of a ton of mommy's using it.  The down side of this is that my baby girl is way to big to use this now, and no, I am not going to have a baby just so I can go out and buy something really cool.  BUT, I would absolutely love one of these in an adult size (it just needs a wine glass holder).  If you are currently prego, this is definitely something I recommend checking out for your registry!


Thank you to everyone who keeps placing there vote!

Post a Comment

previous next