Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bardot's Holiday Event


I am so excited to announce that one of my favorite boutiques in Orange County, Bardot, is having their annual Holiday Shopping Event and yours truly will be the host!  I will be there all day to help you shop, talk holidays, sips some drinks and enjoy some much needed girl time.  With incredible trunk shows by designers such as Tibi, Merritt Charles and Ceek AND 20% off you entire purchase, there really is no reason not to stop by for a bit!  

Bardot is located at 2043 Westcliff Drive, Suite 103, Newport Beach, Ca. and opens at 11am.

I hope to see you there!

Also, today I am over at My Thirty Spot sharing some of my favorite hostess gifts for all your upcoming parties, dinner and holiday events.  Come on over and visit by clicking here.

1 comments

previous next