Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thank you Mr. Porter

When it comes to Christmas shopping, as much as I would love to walk leisurely through the mall with a latte in hand, slowly taking in all that is available, that is just not real life for me.  The majority of my shopping is done online through specific online retailers that I know can deliver the quality of gifts I am looking for in a timely manner, wrapped and ready to place under the Christmas tree.  There just does not need to be stress over Christmas shopping!

My favorite online retailer that makes shopping for the hubby EXTREMELY easy is Mr. Porter.  They have an incredible selection of designers, numerous gift ideas for the guy who is hard to shop for and they offer free express shipping.  There is nothing better than your package arriving in 2-3 days, boxed and ready to go right under the tree.  

Mr. Porter offers a range of items from tech accessories to socks to incredible coats.  There is something there for everyone.  These are some of the products I love that I am eyeing for the hubby.

Saturdays Surf NYC Sweatshirt
Aesop Athlete Grooming Kit
Beams Plus Socks
Rag & Bone Herringbone Jacket
J. Crew Cashmere Beanie
J. Crew Abingdon Waxed Cotton Carryall

Post a Comment

previous next