Monday, December 16, 2013

Hudson+Bleecker

Monday!  
It is the final week of school before Christmas break and I could not be more thrilled.    
Nothing sounds better than two weeks off of our schedule to relax and spend time celebrating the holidays with the family.  
The countdown is on!

As I mentioned Friday, we had a crazy weekend but I am happy to report that it was all executed brilliantly if I do say so myself.  One of my favorite parts of the weekend was hosting the Bardot Holiday Event.  It has been YEARS since I worked retail and I have missed the fun of helping others shop for beautiful clothes.  The hubby may never allow me to do it again because spending 5 hours at a boutique with 5 trunk shows meant I perhaps came home with a few too many things for myself but I had a blast!

One of the trunk shows at Bardot was Hudson+Bleecker, a collection of luxury travel and lifestyle accessories.  The line includes cosmetic cases, pouches, cosmetic bags, and weekender bags in a number of styles.  I was aware of the line but had never been able to preview the entire collection in person.  Eram, the designer behind the line, was also in attendance at the event and was able to walk me through all the items, the functionality of each piece and how they are made.  It is a beautiful collection of prints, fabrics and yet are incredible versatile for the woman on the go.  I also love that for ever accessory purchased, Hudson+Bleecker donates a percentage of the profits to support local and national charities and philanthropic causes.  I have so much respect for those who give back.  These are some of my favorites and I am still kicking myself for not coming home with the garment bag.    

Orient Express Pochette / Basel Shoe Bag / Capri Berry Mini Dopp Kit

Vienna Voyager Toiletry Bag / Labyrinth Gold Wayfarer Garment Bag
The Hudson+Bleecker collection is available locally at Bardot or online here.  The perfect Christmas present for those last few women on your list!

Post a Comment

previous next