Friday, December 13, 2013

Weekend.


Where have I been you ask?  Hmmm, not sure.  It seems everywhere lately.

I know my posts have been EXTREMELY limited lately but there are very valid reasons for this.

One of my dear friends from college came to visit with her family on Saturday and stayed with us until Wednesday.  I don't know about you but it is MUCH more fun sitting on the couch, sipping wine and chatting until the late hours of the night than it is putting together a blog post by yourself.  Sorry, as much as I adore my blog, this is true.  

On top of that, it seems the holidays have taken a hold of me and I am trying desperately to stay ahead of the crazy without much success.  Last night began the three day event of four holiday parties, four games, three practices, three children, two birthday parties, two parents and one blog event.  This exciting endeavor is running from Thursday to Saturday and the hubby and I are focused on simply keeping our head on straight.  I LOVE LOVE this time of year but man it can be CA-RAZY!

In the mist of the crazy, I am also trying to keep some perspective.  The above gifts are donations for those families in need this holiday season.  If you have the means, think about donating to someone else's Christmas this year.  There are so many families struggling and every child and parent deserves to feel the magic of Christmas.  If you follow me on Instagram I know that you have already heard this but it is just so important.  

This week I was unsuccessful in creating a number of posts but I did have a chance to share some style inspiration and some Christmas picks for the hubby.  I am also EXTREMELY excited for THIS Saturday's Bardot Holiday Event that I am hosting and will be styling at ALL DAY (well, from 11am to 5pm)!  I would love to see you for shopping (the list of trunk shows is insane!), drinks and some girl time.  Bardot is located at 2043 Westcliff Drive, Suite 103,  Newport Beach, Ca.

Happy Weekend. 





Post a Comment

previous next