Friday, December 20, 2013

Weekend


A Merry Christmas to you!

I am so excited that it is the weekend before Christmas.  The kids are out of school, our Christmas cards have been sent, Christmas shopping is complete and all that is left is preparing our menu, baking some cookies and spending some quality time together.  The best two weeks of the year!

There are many who will be running around for some last minute gifts so I thought I would pull together some quick suggestions to help check these individuals off your list!

For Her



For Him

For the Kids


Don't forget the gift guides I did for the hubby and girlfriends too!

In totally unrelated news, did you hear about this guy?  I mean, really?   

Next week I am going to be taking it easy, popping in and out so the posting will be light but don't worry, I am not going on "vacation" just yet.

Happy Weekend.  

Post a Comment

previous next