Monday, April 7, 2014

Bella Baby

Cleobella, the handmade clothing and accessory line, has always caught my eye for the intricate design and eye catching patterns and colors used in every piece that is made.  Each one is a work of art and I currently have my eyes on this handbag and this clutch for Spring.  What I never realized until perusing their website the other day is that they have a baby line, Bella Baby.

It is just too much.

First, you have the adorable harem pants for the littles.
Chambray Ikat / White Ikat / Purple Ikat

 Then there are the beautiful blankets...
Coral and Turquoise Ikat / Royal Stripe Ikat / Purple Stripe Ikat

And as if the pants and blankets weren't enough, they also have bibs!
Burgundy / Peach / Navy

I adore the sophisticated colors and detail in the fabrics of each handmade item.  If only Baby Girl could fit in the pants and still used blankets and bibs.  Luckily I have friends and family having babies because I am dying to order some of these.  They would make the perfect baby shower gift don't you think?

You can view the entire Bella Baby collection here.

Post a Comment

previous next