Friday, April 4, 2014

Weekend


As much as I know that it is true, I always seem to forget that when it rains, it pours.

I can't complain.  It is all wonderful things.  Visits with designers, writing for Orange Coast magazine, writing for Parenting OC, redesigning the blog, starting the Gala planning process, planning my sister's Baby Shower.  Like I said, all wonderful things but man it all seems to have hit at the same time.  I have never felt so accomplished when crossing something off the To-Do list.  The plan is to have all of it done by Sunday.  Crossing fingers!

Yesterday's post highlighted my visit to the 16th Colony studio and I must remind you that their 40% off the entire online store runs through Sunday.  If you haven't already, it is a must.  Their ponchos are beautiful and the perfect piece for the upcoming summer months.  

Happy Weekend.


Post a Comment

previous next