1. According to our Oldest and Middle Man, there are "Sexy Girls" in the Adam West Batman Movie.
2. A "Sexy Girl" is a girl in a bathing suit and is OUT of high school and college.
3. Baby Girl apparently loves the term "Sexy Girl" and will repeat it ANYWHERE. It is most favorable in line at the grocery store or at the Doctor's office.
4. Boys loves to beat the crap out of each other and call it "Star Wars" or "Ninjago".
5. There is nothing like hearing your son sound out the word "drunk" thanks to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (yes, that is real).
6. The "F" word is fart.
7. Baby Girl hates diapers and would prefer to take them off and pee all over the floor.
8. A cup boys wear to protect their genitals while playing sports DOES NOT in fact hold pee, as one may have thought and tested.
9. Hangovers suck more in your 30's than in your 20's.
10. There is never enough wine.
Hey Baby Girl, there is something on your face.
Feeding the animals at Zoomars during a birthday party.
For a little boy who HATES birthday parties, he of course loved the one with animals everywhere.
The Manolos I am currently obsessed with.
Mother's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas.
Hubby, you pick.
Date Night with my three boys to see The Lorax in 3D
Oldest making his own pizza at Cucina Enoteca at Irvine Spectrum.
What a genius idea for a restaurant!