Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013


I am beginning 2013 with my 501st post.  That is crazy town to me.  Not only because I have been able to write 500 posts but that you have actually read them.  Crazy.

We spent the last week of 2013 in the Bay Area visiting the Hubby's family and spending a few nights with just the 5 of us in San Francisco.  Going into San Francisco over the holidays has become a tradition for us and I look forward to it each year.  This time around we made a visit to the Aquarium of the Bay and the chaos that is Pier 39, went shopping on Market St, tried to ice skate in Union Square (the wait was just too long), made our annual drive over the Golden Gate, had dinner with my Bestie and her hubby and took family photos with Savvy in San Francisco, a.k.a Melissa, who I met through this wonderful world of blogging and was finally about to meet in real life!  As always we had an amazing time and I am ready to say goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013.  

   Happy New Year!!!

1 comments

  1. GREAT PHOTOS! Congrats on your successful blog and wishing you the very best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete

previous next