Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sweater Dress

I cannot even put into words how much I loved our trip to Santa Ynez this past weekend.  To say it was perfect feels like an understatement.  We had such an incredible time with our friends and wish that we could have stayed a few more days.  I will definitely be sharing photos once I find a second to download them all.

Today, instead, I wanted to share an item that a friend of mine wore in Santa Ynez that I LOVED on her.  I originally saw this T by Alexander Wang Silk-Blend Sweater Dress on the Outnet and wanted it for myself.   

T by Alexander Wang Silk-Blend Sweater Dress
I had already placed entirely too many orders for the trip already but wanted someone to get it so I sent it off to my friend.  I told her it was a MUST for the trip and crossed my fingers that she ordered it.  Imagine my excitement when she came downstairs one morning wearing it with skinny jeans and a pair of black booties.  It looked fabulous.  So much so, that I am now going to share it with you too.  The Outnet still has numerous sizes of it left, it also comes in black AND the sale price is fab.  For now it is perfect with skinny jeans, leggings or tights but will transition beautifully in Spring with some simple sandals (as seen above) for a casual BBQ or dinner out.  New staple for the closet?  I think so.

Post a Comment

previous next