Monday, November 4, 2013

Close to the End


This is it.  

The fundraiser I have been working on for all of 2013 is this Saturday and I cannot believe it.  Chairing this has been incredible and it has been amazing to see so many incredible women come together for something we all support.  I have loved every minute of it.  

To ensure that I am keeping my head on straight, getting all the details I need in order and finding some time to breathe, I am going to take the week off of the blog.  After Saturday I will be back but I think it is important for me to simply focus on this and not worry about whether a post is ready or not.  I am looking forward to sharing so much though when I return!

You can follow along on instagram if you want to see how the week and event unfolds.

Have a great week!

Image via

Post a Comment

previous next