Thursday, November 14, 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M

It is here!

Isabel Marant for H&M launched today!

I am not one to get too excited over designer collaborations but I would be lying if this one did not get to me.  I am a HUGE fan of Isabel Marant and really do love the pieces that were created for this collection.  I am not that committed and was in NO WAY going to show up at the store at 8am this morning but I am going to try to grab a few things when the line launches online at 12:00pm EST.  What's on my list as potential purchases?



I can only hope that the site does not crash and I am able to grab something among the millions of others that are going to be logging on at the same time.

Anyone make a trip to their local H&M or perhaps joining me online?  Good luck to you all!

Post a Comment

previous next