Monday, May 12, 2014

The ODells Collection

There is a new collection around town and I am falling quickly for it.



A line created by husband and wife duo Lauren and Jason O'Dell, they launched their first collection this Spring 2014 and it is picking up steam fast.

Offering flowing silhouettes along structured pieces, the line is designed for the woman who wants to be chic but doesn't look like she spent two hours trying to achieve it.
This line was made for me.
Okay, so maybe it wasn't but it is me through and through!

I was first introduced to the line at the Blue Eyed Girl in San Juan Capistrano and had an incredibly hard time deciding on which pieces to take home.  I settled on this racerback dress and it is a current closet favorite.

I can't image a more perfect dress for Spring and Summer.

After loving all the pieces in the store, I made a visit to their site to preview the rest of the collection and that was probably a mistake because now a number of the dresses are on my wish list.

Here is a look at some of my favorites.
I would pick them all up if I could.

You can view the entire collection here and shop the collection at Blue Eyed Girl, here.

I see a beautiful friendship between the ODells collection and me in the future.  If this is their first collection, I cannot wait to see what next season brings!

2 comments

  1. The dress you have on is my favorite...very wise choice. Great collection, I like it bc its fresh and different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the dress. So easy for Summer!

      Delete

previous next