Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Change


When I started Juggling in Heels my daughter was almost one, I had somewhat adjusted to having three children and I was looking for a way to express myself in ways that my career wasn't allowing.  I had always loved to write and blogging seemed like an easy way to have an outlet without having to commit to too much.  I laugh now, thinking how little of a commitment I thought it was going to be and then realizing I was really creating my fourth child.

My daughter has just turned four and here we are, three years later, sitting in a position that I never could have foreseen when I first checked to see if the JUGGLING IN HEELS domain was even available.  I have had the opportunity to work with and get to know incredible retailers, designers, owners, and bloggers.  I have made commercials, created videos and done photo shoots.  I have written for publications and have been recognized in numerous ways for my blog.  In all honesty, it has been NUTS and completely unexpected.

I think that after all these years, I have finally come to a place where I feel truly committed to this.  I have always wanted Juggling in Heels to be a place that moms and moms-to-be can come to chat fashion, design and food, but also share in our challenges and successes.  I feel that it has become this and I am extremely grateful for that.  Just like my daughter, Juggling in Heels has grown up.   

And with a little age comes a new look.

Yes, Juggling in Heels is getting a facelift.

Not only I have done a complete redesign with the help of the fabulous people at Yellow & Savvy Design but we are also transitioning my blog from blogger to wordpress.  This entire process began in February and I am so excited that we are at the final steps.  For this reason, the blog will be on hiatus over the next few days as the transition begins.  You won't be hearing from me but I promise you, it will be worth it as I am so excited for what we have created and I think you are going to find the entire site more accessible, a cleaner look and easier to move through.  This illustration is a little treat of what is to come, compliments of the incredible Lauren at Lauren Taylor Creates  

While I am off the blog, I will still be posting to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.  You cannot get rid of me completely!

Thank you for supporting me from day one and I can't wait to see what is to come.

See you soon!

1 comments

next