Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bringing the 70's Back

I have developed a crush on all things 70's lately.  Blame Rachel Zoe and Nicole Richie with their fabulous 70's fashion but I cannot seem to get enough of the super wide legged, high waisted trousers, big sunglasses and fabulous printed blouses.  One of my favorite blogs, Mommy Chic (you should definitely check her out!) blogged about some high waisted Gap jeans that were currently on sale.  Lucky for me, I was able to track them down for just $10!  STEAL!  Here was my debut of the jeans.  What do you think?  Mind you people, I am not a fashion blogger, these photos were a quick snap from my hubby (BTW, how do they pose?  I felt SO silly!).  Please do not have high expectations....



Curious about everything else?

Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Tank - Tory Burch
Belt - Gap
Shoes - DV by Dolce Vita
Handbag - Marc Jacobs

We headed to the movies after this and saw Crazy, Stupid, Love.  I loved it!  Highly recommend!



Only two more days until the voting is over!  Thank you so much for the continued support!

4 comments

  1. Um...love the look! And I really love those jeans -- super cute and not super expensive! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look hot! RHOOC have nothin' on you! :)

    I LOVE everything about the 70's! I wrote a spring post about boho style (here) and it's definitely still here for fall! Long maxis with chunky sweaters. So excited!
    {mommy chic} design. style. kids. life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to you both!

    I checked out the post on Boho style and loved it! Honestly, if I could pull off complete 70's I would. I have to keep it clean or I come out looking silly. So jealous of those who look fabulous in it!

    ReplyDelete

previous next