Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hi, Nice to Meet You....

I know I gave my hubby some crap for this post on his inability to schedule date nights for me (which is still sort of an issue for him by the way) but I have decided to man up and take some blame for this myself. We BOTH are terrible at making time for each other.  Anyone else have this problem?  As the month of August begins, we have decided to put an end to this.  We have now committed to going on a date night every week.  That is right, every week.  We have sat down with our babysitter (a.k.a my little sister), went through the calendar and scheduled a night each week for us.  Perhaps it will be dinner.  Or even a movie.  Whatever it is, we will be getting out of the house and "getting to know" each other again.  It is all about setting priorities right?  Well this is one of them.  Last night was the kick off night for this new plan and it was fantastic.  Cheers to some quiet time with just the hubby and fingers crossed we keep this going!



I know you are tired of me asking you to vote but there are only 9 more days until voting ends! Every vote counts so THANK YOU for taking the time to do this each day!  You guys are the best!

1 comments

  1. Cups Up to date night Darling! May they last through the years... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

previous next