Friday, August 19, 2011

Take me to the Ritz!

This week the hubby did date night up a bit and we headed over to the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel for dinner at Raya, thanks to Travel Zoo's local deals.  He purchased a three course meal at this sassy restaurant to give it a try.  I am SO glad he did!

Not only was the view spectacular, but the food and drinks were fantastic.  I did not want to look like a tourist (believe me, there were plenty of them), so I did not bring the fancy camera along but took some secret pictures on my iphone.  Here is a few.  I wish I would have gotten more but I was too distracted by all the food to even think about getting pictures of it.

Got there right at sunset, and had to zoom past the
two people actually sitting at this table

The menu!

Food, wine, good company.  What else do you need?

Sunset!

We had a fantastic time and will definitely be back.  If you have not checked out Travel Zoo's local deals, I would highly recommend it.  Such a great way to try something new!

1 comments

  1. Wow! What an amazing view!! Date nights with the hubs are always the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next