Monday, October 24, 2011

Erin Condren on Plum District Today!

If you haven't heard of Erin Condren, you are missing out.  I absolutely adore all the personlized stationary, gifts, calendars, etc. that she offers on her website.  Not only that, but I love that she was a stay at home mother of twins who came up with an idea and ran with it.  Her products are fabulous and have been featured on Ellen and The Rachel Ray Show, along with magazines such as Lucky, US Weekly and People.  They make amazing gifts for friends, teachers, family or perhaps, yourself.

Today on Plum District, you can purchase a $50 certificate to Erin Condren for only $25 (click here)!!  Such great deal and a fabulous way to begin Christmas shopping.  To help you pick some items out, here are some of my favorite items that I use consistently and continue to re-order.
 
Weekly Schedule Pad
I LIVE by this during the week.  It helps me remember what is going on in our crazy household
and my 7 year old loves to check each day to make sure we did all that we needed to.
Classic Gift Labels
Who needs a birthday card when you have these?  Wrap up a present, stick this on the
package and you are good to go!
Notebook Notepad
I am obsessed with personalized stationary!

Another plus to purchasing this deal is that Plum District has also started a Loyalty Program for your local schools.  For every deal purchased, they will donate 10% to the school of your choice.  If you are interested in participating in this program, simply send an email to tina.johnson@plumdistrict.com and she will help get it linked to your account!

Happy Shopping!

Disclaimer: I did receive this deal as a "gift" for promoting it, but I would have never promoted it had I not thought it was fabulous.

Also, if you have not entered the KASZ photography giveaway, click here!

Post a Comment

previous next