Friday, October 14, 2011

I WAS going to Miami today...


That's right.  Today I was going to be heading to Miami and the W South Beach for four days to indulge in sun, pool and spa.  As of yesterday, plans changed.  Our middle man is having a hard time adjusting to going to school five days a week.  I get it.  He is four years old and five days is a lot.  After a lot of thought, my hubby and I agreed it would be better to not screw up his schedule more by leaving town, but to stay and not add any more changes to his already new schedule.  Am I sad to miss laying by the pool by myself, reading a book?  Yes.  Would I ever put this before my children?  Absolutely not.  Parenting comes first and so I will just have to indulge in Miami another time.  And you know what, I wouldn't change it for the world.

On another note, every time I have thought about this trip, this song has popped in my head...



And finally, have you RSVPed to the Juggling in Heels and Space NK event at Bloomingdale's yet?  If not, you better hurry!  Spots are filling up fast!

1 comments

  1. Bummer! Miami will always be there (and never change) but your little one will only be 4 once! ;)

    Maybe you can enjoy a spa day at home. Definitely on my list to-do after a LONG 2 weeks!
    {mommy chic} design. style. kids. life.

    ReplyDelete

previous next