Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Piperlime Sale = Time To Load Up On Some Accessories!

Lately I have realized how terrible I have been at updating my accessories (earrings, bracelets and necklaces).  It is embarassing.  Piperlime must have noticed that I needed some help because they just kicked off their Fall's Most Wanted Event.  Yes they have shoes  and apparel as a part of the event, but my goal was to hit up the accessories section.  There are some AH-MAZING prices and I was able to pick up a number of items for practically nothing (I must use the word "practically" because my husband would argue that "nothing" would mean free.....and it wasn't free.....but almost!).  And with Piperlime's FREE shipping, it makes the sale even better.  Here are some of my favorites but I HIGHLY recommend checking it out if you are in need of an accessory lift too!

Kenneth Cole New York Mod Sculpt Drop Earring
$22.50
Tinley Road Antique Gold Leaf Pendant Necklace
$19.50
Hive and Honey Layered Coin Necklace
$19.50
House of Harlow 1960 Chevron Earring
$43.50
Sabine Cabachon Bangle
$27.50

Post a Comment

previous next