Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Who Didn't Love These Movies?

A quick Twitter conversation with Gilt Groupe last week reminded me of some absolutely fabulous movies I loved when I was younger.  As a matter of fact, if I was to turn on TBS and see any of these movies playing, I would stop everything that I was doing and watch.

Clueless
This one tops the list!
Cher, plaid mini skirts, mini backpacks and falling in love with Paul Rudd.
What is not to love about this movie?

Girls Just Want To Have Fun
I adored SJP and Helen Hunt in this movie!
Being a Catholic School girl myself, I could only dream of dancing in my
uniform and ending up on Dance TV
And lets not forget how hot Jeff was!

Can't Buy Me Love
I thought if I prayed hard enough, I would be Cindy Mancini.
I was obsessed with the white leather outfit and Rabbit Convertible.
And of course, ending up with Patrick Dempsey is not too shabby either.

The Bodyguard
I cannot explain why, but I LOVED this movie.
I blame Kevin Costner for being at the top of his game and hot.
And don't lie, you ALL loved the song (you know what I am talking about).

So I am starting to see a trend here.  Apparently a young girl loves movies that are cheesy, romantic and involve good looking guys.  Oh, and I cannot forget the amazing quotes ("Your a virgin who can't drive.").  Now if I could only find a VHS player to watch them.... 

1 comments

  1. Clueless!! Yes! I've watched that movie a bajillion times. You made me laugh remembering the "Your a virgin who can't drive" quote. I still use "he's kind of a Baldwin" to this day. :)

    Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete

previous next