Monday, October 17, 2011

I Admit It, I Watched

via Us Weekly
Yes, I did.  I wasted 4 hours of my life watching the Kardashian wedding.  FOUR HOURS.  It was looong.  And even though I knew this and kept asking myself why I was watching it, I couldn't turn away.  When I was not questioning my inability to turn it off, I was repeating over and over in my head, "I cannot believe they got paid $17 million for this".  I would like to say this annoys me but I really think it is that I am jealous.  I mean seriously.  Who wouldn't love to have a $10 million wedding, not pay a penny for it, and then get paid $17 million for doing it!  This only confirms one thing.  Kris Jenner is a GENIUS!  Love them or hate them, this wedding extraveganza only proves that for some reason we all feel the need to "keep up" with these ladies (even though we have no clue why) and they are enjoying the fruits of my apparent love for wasting time.

1 comments

  1. That is crazy! I can't believe that they were paid that much on top of not having to pay for it! I, of course, watched it too!

    ReplyDelete

previous next