Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas for the Hubby

Christmas shopping for my hubby is a pain in the ass.  He always says there is nothing he wants and he doesn't care.  But he DOES care.  Apparently others feel the same way because I received an email from a reader, asking to pull some gift ideas for the boyfriend/hubby/friend in your life. Here are a few of my suggestions that are "Hubby Approved" to perhaps make it a little less painful this year.  Good luck to you all!


My hubby travels a lot for work and these are a must in his carry on.  I have used them in the past and they actually take all airplane noise away and makes it a much more comfortable flight.

My hubby uses skincare products and he is not afraid to admit it.  There are a number of items in this line he is fond of.  They have a very masculine smell and offer him just the minimal amount of skincare a guy needs to take care of himself without smelling like a woman. 

This has been a staple in my hubby's golf bag since he received this in his stocking last Christmas.  Tommy Bahama also carries other incredible cigarware such as ashtrays and leather cigar tubes, all perfect for the man who loves his cigars.

My hubby wears suits every day so dress shirts are a necessity.  These are his absolute favorite and a special treat (the price runs a bit higher than most dress shirts).  They look great, dry clean extremely well and they also carry a ton of fabulous ties to go with them.  He prefers the slim fit but they also come in regular and extra slim fit.

That's right, I said Jo Malone.  Though this is very commonly thought of as a feminine line, it is actually unisex and there are some very masculine scents that smell incredible.  My husband has taken to the Dark Amber and Ginger Lily cologne but there are a number of scents to choose from.

This is actually on MY Christmas list this year.  With a hubby who gets up at 4:30am, I would absolutely LOVE to have him use this instead of the iphone alarm sound I get EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.

In his DREAMS!  For $395,000 he may have to wait a while for this one.

Now, after all this thinking about someone else, why not get yourself a treat?
Only one more day to enter the CEEK jewelry here.  Don't miss out!

Post a Comment

previous next