Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Designer Obsession: Marc Jacobs


What do I love about Marc Jacobs?  Everything.

I love that he is friends with Rachel Zoe.
I love that his ads do not show "typical" models and sometimes confuse me.
I love that he is okay with being photography naked with his perfume in a very strategic place.
I love that he has a second line that somewhat more reasonable.
I love that he has a children's line.
I love that he designs for Louis Vuitton.

The list could go on and on.  I have been a fan since my first Marc Jacobs purchase back in 2003.  It was a MJ suit that Julia Roberts wore on Oprah.  I picked it up (extremely marked down) while working at Nordstrom and it is still hanging in my closet today.  My items have grown since then and I continue to be fascinated by his collections, as they are always unexpected and always fabulous.  But then again, it is Marc Jacobs, so why wouldn't it be?

Here are some of my favorites from the Spring 2012 RTW collection.



All photos via Style.com.

Post a Comment

previous next