Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cut It Out

Over the next few months, I have a TON of events coming up.   Just think bridal showers, dinners, bachelorettes, rehearsal dinners, fashion shows, tea parties, benefits.  It is going to be a crazy first half of 2012, which I am extremely excited for BUT, coming up with something to wear to all of these is going to be a challenge.  With all the Winter Sales going on right now, I thought what better time to start looking (my husband may disagree but if it saves him money, he will thank me for it later)?  Unfortunately I was not having the luck I thought I would have until I made a visit to Net-A-Porter.  Their current sale is fabulous and I was able to pick up this MASON by Michelle Mason Cutout Dress, originally $460 for $138!



As luck would have it, there was only one dress in one size left, and it was a 4.  PERFECT!  Meant to be right?  I love how the front is very simple and the back adds a little sassiness.  At least now I have a few events covered!

I would highly recommend checking out the sale here if you get the chance.  Yet another great Winter Sale with great sale prices.

AND, because I have no shame, the January issue of Orange Coast Magazine comes hits newsstands today and if you happen to turn to pages 50 and 51, you will see my smiling face, along an article on me and Juggling in Heels!  I am obviously VERY excited about this!

Post a Comment

previous next