Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Am Forced To "Fake" It

No, I am not talking about sex (dirty minds!!) but Christmas trees.  Yep, we are one of those people who have a fake tree in our house.  And it KILLS me!

I grew up with real Christmas trees and find it somewhat sacreligious to have a fake one.  I ask you, how can a tree come out of a box?  Then I married a man who is allergic to them and if I was not willing to get rid of him, the real trees had to go.  One of my favorite parts of having a real tree is the pine smell.  There is nothing better during the holidays.  To compromise, every holiday season I load up on Mrs. Meyers Iowa Pine scented soy candle.


I have tried numerous pine candles and this one is the absolute best.  I picked up mine at Target but you can order them online as well.  These burn consistently throughout December and allows me to pretend that I have a fabulous real tree in my living room. 

If I am not burning the pine candles, I will also burn these two seasonsal candles by Mrs. Meyers.

Canberry soy candle
Spice Cake soy candle
If you are also one of those people that have a fake tree against your will, I feel sorry for you.  But at least Mrs. Meyers is helping to make up for it.

2 comments

  1. Aww sorry about your fake tree situation ha! This made me laugh! At least they have yummy smelling candles to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) I love these candles. Love Love Love them. B) You should stop by my blog today. I received a cute little blog award and passed it along to you! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

previous next