Monday, February 13, 2012

Exhausted

BBQ with coaches and family of Little League USC Trojans 2012

EXHAUSTED is the only word to describe how I feel at the end of this weekend.  From the time we woke up Saturday morning, it has been a mad dash to Sunday night.  It is not very often that I am actually looking forward to Monday morning in hopes that I can catch my breath.  Believe me, it is a VERY true statement when people say that children will run your life.  They will.  Here is just a quick look at everything we had going on this past weekend..

* 2 basketball games
* Opening day for baseball
* packing, packing, packing
* "Cub of the Week" board
* "100 Days of School" project
* Church
* Valentines for 29 First Graders
* Valentines for 14 Preschoolers
* Grocery Shopping
* more packing, packing, packing
* BBQ with Coaches and family of Little League 2012

I remember the days when the weekend meant the hubby and I ran some errands, slept in and relaxed.  Those days are LOOONG GONE.  Not that I do not enjoy all this.  In fact, I know that there is going to be a time when I miss it...at least that is what I keep telling myself.  And did I mention only one of the kids is involved in sports?  I cannot imagine when all three are!

What about you?  How was your weekend?

Post a Comment

previous next