Friday, February 24, 2012

Midnight in Paris

Have you seen this movie?


I am obsessed.

I watched it on the flight home from France (Remember that trip hereherehere, and here?) and at the time was hoping the plane would turn around and take me back.  The soundtrack is also incredible and I call it my musical xanax.

This movie and music remind me of just how much I just adore France.  I am inspired by French design, love French fashion, enjoy French wine and dream of living in the French countryside.  I may not be able to go there again right away, but there is plenty of items that can take me back for just a bit.

ASOS Bonjour Sweater

French Bistro Tray

Plain Patent Flats

Bouchard Pere and Fils Wine
One of our wine tasting stops in Beune.  Amazing.

Chanel No. 5

The uber-exciting Kid's (and Mom's) Day Out is TOMORROW at Bloomingdale's South Coast Plaza.  Click here for all the details and I hope to see you there!

Post a Comment

previous next