Thursday, February 9, 2012

Light Weight

As I am writing this, I must confess that I am hung over.  I am just putting that out there because if I don't sound coherent, there is a reason.  It seemed like a brilliant idea to stay up until 1am Tuesday night drinking wine with friends but the brilliance quickly faded when my alarm went off only 4 hours later.  The fact that I have functioned somewhat normal today is an accomplishment in itself.  It has only taken 12 years to realize I am no longer in college.  There is no such thing as "bouncing back" anymore.  But back to the point of this entire post.

I am one of those people who is always cold.  ALWAYS.  Unless we are in the desert (one of my favorite places on earth), there is a pretty high probability that I will be cold at some point throughout the day.  For this reason, I have an addiction to light weight knit sweaters.  They add just enough coverage to ward off the slight chill in the air.  Add some color and some stripes and you have one of my favorite items for Spring.


Splendid Beach House Pullover Sweater
Tommy Hilfiger denim striped knit

Post a Comment

previous next