Friday, February 17, 2012

MOVING DAY!

Moving Day is finally here.  I have been buried under boxes for weeks and I am just so excited to get settled in the new house.  I am going to take a little break from blogging over this holiday weekend but will return on Tuesday with a very fun change that was made to the house before we moved in.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will "talk" to you all next week.

To send you off for this long weekend, here are just five of the thousands of looks I loved from New York Fashion Week's Fall 2012 Collections.
Marchesa
Michael Kors
Proenza Schouler
Rodarte
Donna Karen

I am dying to go to New York Fashion Week and attend some shows at some point.  It is on my Bucket List and I am hoping I can cross it off my list soon.  

Don't forget!  The Bloomingdale's event that I am hosting is ONE WEEK away!  Click here for details.  Bloomingdale's, Pretend City and me?  Why would you not come?!

Post a Comment

previous next