Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

Everyone is looking!!!!

Easter is one of my favorite holidays and this past weekend did not disappoint.  Friday night we had friends over to celebrate the last Friday of Lent with my hubby's fantastic fish tacos, Saturday night my sister, brother-in-law and their children came to spend the night and Sunday we spent all day with my family.  There really is nothing better than a weekend filled with friends and family.  I must admit, I was a bit sad Sunday night to see it all come to an end.

clockwise from top left: Our Easter eggs, cousin's sleepover, the Easter Bunny's tracks on our front porch, a little cousin love

Nana and Papa with the Grandkids
Easter Egg Hunt!
My incredible (and rather large) family

1 comments

  1. Looks like a beautiful Easter. I love the bunny tracks! I have to do that next year. ;)

    ReplyDelete

previous next