Monday, April 2, 2012

Bachelorette Time!


Yesterday I returned home from an awesome bachelorette party in San Luis Obispo to celebrate my Best Friend E's upcoming wedding.  It was a weekend of laughs, drinking, eating, wine tasting and relaxing and I could not have asked for more.  There really is nothing better than being surrounded by some pretty amazing people for three days.  What would a girl do without friends?!  If you have never been to San Luis Obispo, you really must go.  It was not named the "Happiest City in America" by Oprah for no reason.  Being that the majority of us went to college there, it was so fun to reminisce (and realize that we are MUCH older than college students now...oh my they look like children!).  Sort of crazy how long it has been (not too long people....I am not that old!).  Overall, it was an amazing weekend and though I am happy to be home with my hubby and little ones, nothing refreshes me more than a little friend getaway.  

1 comments

  1. I had my bach there too, and it was so much fun! Just had to ask...what's up with the lucky solo guy in the pics?! :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next