Thursday, April 26, 2012

Elizabeth Charles Grand Opening

You know those nights when you are invited to two parties that you know are both going to be fabulous and you also know that you cannot make both?  That was me last Thursday night.  While I was attending the Brunello Cucinelli One Year Anniversary Event, Elizabeth Charles was celebrating their Grand Opening right down the street in Newport Beach.  I adore this boutique (remember this post on their arrival to Orange County?) and was sad to be unable to attend.

From what I have heard, Elizabeth Charles pulled all the stops with their opening.  The boutique created the "Fashion for a Cause" shopping competition where a percentage of sales from opening night until the end of April (that means you can shop this weekend!) will benefit the charity of your choice - Boys Hope Girls HopeNational Charity League JuniorsLaguna Art Museum, and Just a Little Cloth, Inc.  Cocktails were served to 175 people attending the event while they indulged in some of my favorite designers such as Carven, doo. Ri, Peter Som and Chloe.  New York in our backyard.  I love it.

Owner Elizabeth Charles (left) posing with a guest
Love these moms with their little fashionistas!

Elizabeth Charles I am sorry to have missed it but it looks like it was a fabulous time!  I am looking forward to the next event and again, welcome to Orange County!

Post a Comment

previous next