Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Little Lavender


One thing that I am a sucker for are bath products.  I just ADORE them.  Well, I really adore baths and everything else that goes with them, including their products.  This It's Just Darlin' lavender scrub was given to me as a little gift from a friend.  I liked it so much that I did two things.  One, I decided that I needed to tell you all about it and two, I purchased 12 more to put into the goody bags for my Best Friend's bachelorette.

This scrub is equal parts luxurious and effective.  It makes your skin incredibly soft and also moisturizes it with essential oils.  It is made with all natural ingredients including fresh lavender and there is no way to describe how good it smells.  The icing on the cake is that this 4 oz. jar of scrub retails for $6.00!  Such a perfect little treat for yourself (or I guess others) for such a small price.  


This scrub is not the only item It's Just Darlin' sells.  They have numerous scrubs (though I have not tried them) but also carry some fun vintage finds as well.  The shipping gets cheaper when ordering an additional item so it might be just perfect to get one (or two) for you and one for a friend.  These will now be stocked at my house for hostess gifts or upcoming events I need "a little something" for. 

Post a Comment

previous next