Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Trends with Brooke Jaffe - Part 2

As a follow up to yesterday's post, (if you missed it, click here!) after the interview with Brooke, we headed over to Anqi for lunch and the Spring Trend presentation.  Brooke walked all of the attendees through what we are seeing in stores this Spring and how to wear it, using a fashion show to bring it to life.  What I loved most about the presentation is that nothing was too over the top and every outfit we saw was something that would be so easy to transition from "runway to home".  It also confirmed that I MUST get my printed floral pants, I really need a reason for a Great Gatsby dress and I have an obsession with bright handbags, as apparent through all my pictures below.






My two favorite items of the show.  I ADORE both.
Sue Wong Dress and DVF pants.

Remember my post on this here?
I REALLY want to get this.

I want to thank Brooke Jaffe and everyone at Bloomingdale's for having me be a part of such a fabulous event! 

Post a Comment

previous next