Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Boys


On Sunday our school rented out Boomer's in Irvine for our annual Mother and Son event.  This is one of my most favorite events of the year and I look forward to spending the day with my little men.  Believe me, with sports, work, school and of course, having a little one, this does not happen as much as I would like.

The day was spent riding go karts, hitting in the batting cages, playing miniature golf and of course, endless video games.  To top it all off, Middle Man won a raffle prize that sent him over the moon and of course, by evidence of the photo above, he would not put down for a second.

I know there is going to come a day when this event is "lame" and the boys are not going to want to go so I am taking it all in.  For now, they are mine.


Post a Comment

previous next