Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

As I mentioned yesterday, we spent our Memorial Day weekend in Los Olivos with friends.  Back when we were all there in February, we had decided that we MUST plan another weekend back and so we did.

This weekend could not have come at a better time.  I needed a weekend away!  We rented a house in downtown Los Olivos and spent our days horseback riding, wine tasting, resting, exercising, cooking, eating, and enjoying the simple pleasures of life.  And I just love that even though we do not live close, all of our kids are becoming friends.  Just like last time, it was incredibly hard to say goodbye.  And yes, I am already thinking about our next trip up there.

These pictures could go on for days but I am going to try and show just a few of my favorites.

Post a Comment

previous next